Sunday, May 13, 2012

Extra Credit: Questions about the Course

1. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the best? Why?.

I enjoyed the gallery visits the most. They got me to actually visit museums and see the artwork I've read about up close. It made me gain a much higher appreciation for some of the artworks.

2. Which assignment did you ENJOY working on the least? Why?

Some of the video reviews were lengthy but most of them were still interesting. 
3. How did you like using ANGEL?

I like using Angel because all of our assignments are available to see and review. The only annoying part of Angel was when there were any kind of technical difficulties and we couldn't just hand in our assignments in person. 

4. If you had the opportunity to change this course:

What would you keep? The gallery visits and the art exploration activities. 
What would you remove? Maybe one or two of the video reviews? 
What would you add? More projects where we make ourselves they added a lot to the class!

5. Would you recommend this course to your peers?

Definitely. 

6. Please list any other comments you would like to share.

Great class, worth the time and effort. I thought I would be missing out on the art experience by taking this class Online but I feel like I still learned a lot and enjoyed all the activities just as I would in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment